The Device tab shows the health and information of your StellarMate. If StellarMate is connected to the internet, you can also run the software updater and install the latest firmware updates.
You can perform the following functions:
- Change Name: You can change device name (and its hostname) to another name without any spaces. For example, if you rename it to myobservatory, the host name shall be changed to http://myobservatory.local.
- Change IP
- Change Hotspot WiFi band (2.4GHz, 5GHz, or Automatic)
- Connect to WiFi / Forget WiFi
- Connect to Home WiFi: Select a WiFi network as detected by StellarMate and then supply the password if it is protected. After a successful connection, please wait up to 2 minutes before using any of the unit functions again.
- Forget WiFi: WiFi network information is removed and StellarMate reverts to HotSpot mode (IP Address 10.250.250.10). If the Unit is connected to your LAN via Ethernet, you can still access it via its LAN IP address like before.
- Access Web Manager
- Access VNC Viewer
- Restart Device
- Shutdown Device
- Switch between Stable and Beta builds
- Update StellarMate Software