StellarMate Plus is based on Raspberry PI 4B, a proven platform for embedded computers for many years.
- SoC: Broadcom BCM2711 64-bit SoC
- CPU: Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) @ 1.5GHz
- GPU: Broadcom VideoCore VI
- Memory: 2 GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM
- Real Time Clock (DS3231) with battery.
- Storage: 32GB MicroSD card class 10.
- USB 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet, 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Mini HDMI: 1.8m Gold Plated Mini HDMI cable.
- Power: 3A 5V USB-C power supply. Specify which plug type you want on checkout.
- 12v to 5v USB-C 2-meter cable. Power SM Plus on the field from any 12v power source.
RTC module: StellarMate Plus ships with a Real-Time Clock with battery to keep StellarMate Plus time accurate even when power is off. A real-time clock is critical for accurate astronomy & astrophotography work.