In case the camera fails to connect or capture, please make sure of the following:
- Make sure the battery in the camera is full.
- Make sure the SD card in the camera has enough space.
- Make sure camera is set to Bulb/Manual mode. You might need to rotate the dial to Bulb or Manual and then adjust camera settings to enable BULB mode.
- Turn off any power-saving feature of the camera that might cause it to hibernate or sleep. Some cameras support adjustable inactivity timers before automatically turning off. Set such timers to 15 minutes or more.
- Try a different USB cable.
- Try a different USB port.
- Turn off Noise Reduction settings in the camera.
- Turn off mirror lock in the camera settings.